Thursday, November 14, 2013

2015 ELCA National Youth Gathering Primer Meeting - January 8th

For ALL parents of youth currently in 7th grade thru 11th grade
 
Wednesday January 8th - 6:30pm

I literally cannot BELIEVE I am even writing this BUT on Wednesday January 8th at 6:30pm there will be an informational session for parents of youth interested in the 2015 ELCA National Youth Gathering in Detroit. At this meeting you can ask questions and you will receive very preliminary information (ie Dates, costs, structure, etc.) It’s important to attend this meeting so that you, as a family can start determining and discerning if it’s right for your child(ren) to go on this trip. While I can’t guarantee this trip will be life changing, I can promise it is life impacting! All of our students who have attended this trip have come back with a deep love for one another and a deeper love for God. We may even have some special guests at this meeting! Be sure to let Josh know if you can’t attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment